Friday, April 20, 2007

Henna

Henna is a best conditioner. If you use it regularly will straighten your hair.

How to make henna.
Boil teapowder to get blackish solution. Mix henna with this water to make thick paste. Add 2 tspoon coffee powder,one tspoon lemon juice to this.
Some people add curd or egg white also.Keep it for one whole night. Some beauticians make this solution in iron pans or put one iron nail in it to get iron directly in henna preparation.( I don't know it works or not.)
Warm little coconut oil and apply it on hair.then apply henna preparation. wait for one or more hours then wash it off with using herbal shampoo.

6 comments:

AswathiBabu said...

Thanks seena,
yr bog is very simple but informative and a stressfree language too.
please keep in touch

EC said...

Excellent Tips...never knew of so many benefits of coconut oil. Great blog

Unknown said...

hey this is new to me (the iron thing) , but i will prepare the way you have told here :) i am losing my hair a lot these days, have to do something abt it.

Unknown said...

hey if this would straighten my hair, I am definitky going to do this:)

Unknown said...

I tried this 2 days back, my hair is feeling silky :) I liked the idea about adding coffee powder :)

Devshi said...

hai Seena...

ur tips are are really good....
but i'm a wrking lady with long hair with curls below. i do this henna technique once in a month. i usually get irritated and want to cut it off...but my hubby is a great fan of my hair and tht restricts me to cut. it gets taggled soon...i want taggle free, silky hai...
ur henna tips is really good and it really wrks(tried by my frnd)...but i cant do this daily. plz advice me so tht i get taggle free silky hair